CTI is pleased to announce a partnership with LiveIT Consulting Group, a nationwide provider of Information Technology and Infrastructure services based in Dallas/Fort Worth. Through our association with LiveIT, CTI now offers an additional range of direct support services, from simple professional service projects, to supplementing existing IT departments, to fully managed IT environments.
“While we are widely known for our expertise in voice and unified communications technology, our customers are increasingly looking to us for help and guidance on a broader range of IT issues,” said Chad Pohja, CTI Vice President. “Our association with LiveIT Consulting Group enhances our ability to deliver those services at a level of quality our customers expect.”
These are just a few of the expanded services we offer:
- Enterprise Back-Up Service. Military grade encryption that is SOX, HIPAA and PCI compliant. Pay only for what you use, per compressed gigabyte per month. No additional charges or hidden fees.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) Service. Employs the Enterprise Back-Up Services described above, along with DR IT planning assistance, disaster recovery support throughout an event; testing and restoring support; and expeditious hardware and enterprise-level software replacement.
- Email Collaboration. Typically we deploy Microsoft Exchange through Cloud Services and may require custom configurations. Options include in-house functionality. We can provision this service or provide assistance to your IT department to meet your requirements.
- Infrastructure Planning. We help you assess and understand your in-place infrastructure, infrastructure you have recently acquired, or infrastructure for a new system. This includes determining the health and functionality of your system, and aligning your plan with your business goals.
- Health Checks and Assessments. Evaluate what you have or what you may have acquired. Find out what is wrong or where inefficiencies may exist. We can do the assessment to assure you are on track or provide the solutions to get you there.
- Network Security. Evaluate where your information is going. Prevent network threats. Have what you need to stop viruses and malware. Implement website filtering.
- Data Security. Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), Encrypted Emails, Encrypted Digital Backup, Encrypted Data Transmissions are all part of keeping your data safe and secure. We can advise you on your existing level of security and and your choice of options.
- Virtualization. Options include virtualizing “in the cloud,” hosted in LiveIT’s data center, or on-site at your location (or co-location). It can apply to servers, storage and even individual applications
Let us evaluate your situation, help determine where your business might benefit from virtualization, and then implement or support a solution that works for you.