MaxCS Private Cloud
Fully Managed Cloud-based IP-PBX and Contact Center Solution
MaxCS Private Cloud is a new, comprehensive IP-PBX and Contact Center managed service. This innovative service combines AltiGen’s time tested IP phone system and cost-effective SIP trunks hosted in a secure private cloud. Whether upgrading from an existing AltiGen phone system or deploying as a first time customer, MaxCS Private Cloud will provide an easy to manage solution that reduces communications costs and your total cost of ownership.
Feature-rich, Secured, Virtual Dedicated IP-PBX and Contact Center
MaxCS Private Cloud is delivered from AltiGen’s scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure where each customer will receive a secure virtual cloud instance. Unlike other hosted PBX or IP-Centrex service that are deployed on shared hosting platforms, you will receive a full-featured, robust IP-PBX and Contact Center solution that is dedicated to your company.
No Upfront CAPEX, Lower TCO
MaxCS Private Cloud is a subscription-based managed service, which doesn’t require any upfront capital investment. Adding additional seats or features is on-demand. Software assurance is included with the monthly subscription, meaning you will always get up-to-date software with MaxCS Private Cloud. In addition, existing valued AltiGen customers will receive a special discounted subscription price.
- No SA renewal costs
- No hardware costs
- No hardware to manage or maintain
- Expanded MaxCS Private Cloud license set
- Complete software and communications bundle on a single monthly bill
- Leverage investment in AltiGen phones
- No retraining required for users or admin
Easily Upgrade from Premise to Cloud
Customers on earlier versions of the AltiGen phone system will seamlessly upgrade to the new MaxCS Private Cloud software where all existing system configuration information, dial plans and customer data will be migrated from the existing AltiGen PBX to the new MaxCS Private Cloud system. Furthermore, all current AltiGen IP telephones are fully supported by MaxCS Private Cloud.
|MaxCS Private Cloud||Description|
|MaxCS Server and Client Software||
– MaxCS IP PBX & Contact Center Software
– MaxCommunicator and IP Talk desktop applications
– VoIP Codecs (G.711, G.729)
– Meet-me Audio Conference bridge supporting up to 30 participants
|Supported AltiGen IP Phones||IP 705, IP 710, IP 720|
|Private Cloud Server and Software||
– Up to 100G of data storage, scalable on demand
– Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Data Center Edition, Hyper-V, SQL Server 2008 R2
– Commercial grade, scalable blade servers hosted in Tier III business-class data center with N+1 Power and redundant network infrastructure from multiple tier 1 carriers
– 24×7 system monitoring
|SIP Communication Services||
– Dynamic SIP Trunks supporting multiple concurrent calls
– DIDs, toll free, local/national/international calling, plus E911
– Number portability services
– Secured VoIP calls with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) encryption